Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Sick and wrong

At 410am Wednesday morning I will be nestled in a theatre seat watching Matrix Revolutions. Is that bad? Is it worse that I am already committed to see it again at 4pm with my best friend and again Saturday with my ex-boyfriend?

I saw Reloaded a total of six times. That is just before it left the theatre. So to say the least I am definitely a fan of the franchise.

I moved shortly after I bought the game so I did not get a chance to beat it (all my things are in storage other than my computer and my playstation...my preccccciiiiooouuussss). At any rate I am beyond excited. I will probably end up seeing the movie per friend probably all except T since she still isn't talking to me. But I am beyond excited about this last installment.

Whoa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home