Monday, July 12, 2004

Therapeutic Ramblings

My job provdes us with free therapy and I am on the search. I found my hunt interesting because I already know I want a white woman as my therapist. I have had counseling before and it is a liberating experience. No matter how close you ae to friends and family there is still parts of your life you tend to keep in a personal bank. That does not mean they are secrets but just tidbits of information that you chose to keep to yourself but even the most Narcissitic cynic needs to release. (Ahem!!)

Why a white lady? I'm not sure if this is racist or prejudice but I find white woman to be the most non-threatening and some how when you are telling your deepest emotions to someone you kinda want someone who you can at least look in the eye. I guess being some what of an asshole myself I somewhat believe most Black women to be judgemental (have you read this post?) which would lead me to always wondering how crazy she really thinks me to be. And I don't want a man period. I had issues with daddy and abandonment and I would either become too attached or think of him as an idiot hence my need for therapy in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home